In Molepolole pregnant and scared? You will get help. Giving birth should not be a must. It should be a choice when you are ready.
Because of the legal regime of the abortion legal regime in Botswana the best way you will terminate is by using abortion pills.
You will be able to get the abortion pills delivered to you in Molepolole.
How does the Abortion Pill Work
Medical abortion involves taking a prescription medicine called “Mifepristone” which is also called the “abortion pill”. The pill ends an early pregnancy. It works by blocking the hormone that builds up the lining of a women’s uterus (womb) during pregnancy.
Without progesterone, the lining of the uterus is unable to hold a pregnancy. As the lining of the uterus breaks down, bleeding occurs. The abortion pill is very effective. It works about 96-98% of the time if a woman is 16 weeks pregnant or less.
You are going to be given Misoprostol. This medicine will expel all the contents of the uterus.
You can use Misoprostol (Cytotec) alone and you will terminate successfully. But, you can not take Mifepristone alone. You have to take it in combination with Misoprostol.
Mifepristone and Misoprostol are the two most common termination pills, but there are many other types of abortion pills on the market. There is Misoclear, Mifgymiso, Methotrexate and many others. Just make sure you get the riight pills and you follow the right usage instructions
Other facts about taking the abortion pill:
- Bleeding can be light-heavy with or without clots and it can feel like a regular period or a miscarriage
- It is also common to feel dizzy, nauseous (sick to your stomach),vomiting, and/or have diarrhea or loose stools, and chills.
- It is very safe in majority of women. In a few women there is over bleeding. In such a situation seek immediate hospital assistance. You will be fine very quickly.
Is the medical abortion safe?
Medical abortion is safe; however, when taking any medication there’s always the possibility of having some issues.
It’s possible but rare to have an incomplete abortion (this is when some of the tissue is left behind in the womb) or an undetected pregnancy outside of the womb (ectopic pregnancy). Very rarely, a complication can be fatal.
There are some reasons why the abortion pill may not be the right choice for you.
You should not take the abortion pill if:
- If you are not sure that you want to terminate the pregnancy
- You are more than 18 weeks pregnant
- If you don’t plan on taking the 2nd dose
- You can’t keep your follow-up appointment with your doctor
- If you do NOT have a phone and ride to and from the clinic
- You don’t have someone who can be with you when you take the pills
- If you have a blood-clotting disorder or if you take any anti-blood clotting medicine
- You have an IUD (intrauterine birth control device) in place. You will need to have this removed before having a medical abortion.
A medical abortion is a termination method that is a safe option for some women (who do not want to be pregnant) but not for others.
In Molepolole and all over Botswana it is the only option there is.
Abortion Clinic in Molepolole
There are no abortion clinics. It is illegal to have an abortion clinic. You want a free standing abortion clinic then you have to go to South Africa. Abortion is legal up to 20 weeks in South Africa.
But the earlier you terminate the better. Time is never on your side. Do it as quickly as you can.
Abortion clinic in Molepolole for Abortion Pills +27 61 067 8310
If you need to terminate we shall help you. Our number is right there. You can call or WhatsApp. We shall assist you terminate but with a pill. You will be fine and go ack to your normal life quickly and easily.
Dr Rene Musa – I am a professional doctor specializing in termination of pregnancy. I specialized in women reproductive health to ensure that women have a chance to terminate safely. Having children should be a choice and not an accident. If you are not ready you should not have babies. Women, regardless of age should be free to choose when they want to become parents.
I have over 15 years of safe termination of pregnancy experience.
Do you need help? WhatsApp +27 61 067 8310 now.